HOW and WHY you are using them for business
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Social Network: Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest….
How I am Using it? (What are your activities)
- Adding content related to my niche/business
- Starting Discussions Related to my niche
- Posting all new and valuable content (articles, videos, and pages)
- Offering Support and communication via the private messaging
Why I am Using it? (Will it really benefit your business)
- To gain more followers in my niche
- To increase traffic to my website through posting
- To increase my brand presence
- Offer customer service to my potential and existing customers
When I am Using it? (What time of the day are you using it and for how long)
- No more than 15 minutes three times per day
There are some necessary engagement tasks that are fundamental to your business. To increase efficiency, you are also going to want to set aside certain times of the day that you handle these things. I recommend a MAXIMUM of 3 times a day to handle all of these.
(1) Getting back to comments on your website/blog
(2) Getting back to comments on your site
(3) Handling private questions and emails in a timely manner
First thing in the morning, lunch time (if possible) and before you go to bed tend to work best for most, but do what works best for you.
How can technology make life better?
Technology That Influences Human Life
We need the right skills and equipment to survive in our defense
Get to know our OFFICIAL WEBSITE website. If you want our details
- 10 Least Reliable Sports Cars Of The Last Decade10 Least Reliable Sports Cars Of The Last Decade, Feeling rejected hurts. It undermines your confidence and makes you doubt Read More :
- 2B Technologies2B Technologies World leaders in the late 1980s, notably Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev, Read More :
- 9 not to miss security settings in your Android smartphone9 not to miss security settings in your Android smartphone, Feeling rejected hurts. It undermines your confidence and makes you doubt your worth Read More :
People Managing People is reader-supported. We may earn a commission when you click through links on our site – learn more about how we aim to stay transparent